Our Facilities: The Datacenter
Our data centers provide the network infrastructure availability, 24x7x365 support and Enterprise-grade security which enables us to provide a 100% Network Uptime Guarantee, excluding scheduled or emergency maintenance.
Datacenter facilities are provided by Atlantic.Net and B2 Net Solutions, which represent the finest space available in each market worldwide. These datacenters have been designed and operated to satisfy even the most discriminating customers.
Data Center (Dimenoc): Orlando, Florida - USA
Every server we sell is professionally built using quality components and can be customized to meet every customer’s unique requirements. We keep several entire systems on hand and earmarked as cold spares, and an extensive inventory of replacement parts to keep our servers up and available. Our Orlando, Florida-based staff is dedicated to the success of your business. With technicians onsite 24/7, we are always available via telephone and email to handle customer inquiries and service requests.
- Real-Time Monitoring By Human
- Biometric locks on all facility doors
- 24×7 security staff onsite
- Individually locking cabinets
- Several hundred cameras with long-term digital recording at each site
Power Infrastructure & Maintenance
- N+1 UPS and generator redundancy at every site
- Customer-centric, positive attitude and work ethic
- Experience building and troubleshooting PC hardware
- Experience in a datacenter environment (structured cabling, rackmount hardware)
- Experience with Unix-based and Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems
- Advanced understanding of IP networks (“how it works”)
Connectivity and Bandwidth
Connectivity is completely redundant, right up to the point of delivery to customers. Traffic is routed through Juniper edge routers and aggregated using Cisco core switches. We participate in extensive public and private peering using the Equinix Peering Exchange and the AMS-IX Internet Exchange. Our private optical IP backbone connects all of our network PoPs to ensure the most efficient routing of traffic between customer equipment and its destination.