How to upgrade hosting pack/change pack/increase storage?
It is very easy to upgrade hosting pack, or change hosting pack or increase hosting space in Code For Host, Inc.
We have created an automated upgrade system between packs, and you can do it via your customer portal without facing any downtime.
Here, you do not need to pay the full amount of the new hosting pack. It will calculate the usage and paid amount of the current package and will give you a discount on the new package.
Here is the instruction for the upgrade process step by step:
- Log in to your Client area.
- Navigate to services.
- Click on the Active button of the service which you want to upgrade.
- Now, find out the Upgrade/Downgrade button from the right sidebar and click on it.
- Select the package to which you want to upgrade.
- It will show you the cost of upgrading to the pack. Always it will be lower than the regular price of the pack.
- Now select your payment method and click on continue
- You will be redirected to the payment page soon. Now complete the payment, the upgrade will be done after payment.
Note: If you are using any custom pack or want to migrate to one category hosting pack to another category hosting pack, then you will not be able to do it via the customer portal.
For such cases, please open a support ticket to us. Our team will assist you.